Luke Ford probably isn't the first to point this out:
In many ways, Nazism and Judaism are opposites, but in some ways, they mirror each other, such as in their advocacy of ethnic unity, nationalism, particularism, and transcendent purpose.
More to the point: what is Judaism but the theory and practice of a self-proclaimed master race?
Thursday, February 05, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sanity Fair
"Antifascist" demonstration Portland, Oregon. August 17, 2019. The two sides squared off across a field, defined by police cord...
-
I was gambling in Havana, I took a little risk Send lawyers, guns and money Dad, get me out of this —Warren Zevon, Lawyers, Guns, and Money ...
-
Re-posted with Oscar night open thread in comments below! Good news and bad. Our associates from the Storyboard blog have brought over three...
-
Abraham Lincoln once said that "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North," and these are the principles I carry wi...
1 comment:
The Jews invented ethnonationalism.
The old testament is chock full of genocide, ethnic cleansing and race wars.
What's considered Nazism here is national policy in Israel.
Post a Comment