Warning: sanctimony, with a brogue, at 2:32;
Orbital, You Lot
Video by Sebastian Demuth using footage from the film Casshern. Voice sample from the British television program The Second Coming.
These are great days we're living, bros. We're jolly green giants, walking the earth. With guns!
--"Crazy Earl", Full Metal Jacket
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sanity Fair
"Antifascist" demonstration Portland, Oregon. August 17, 2019. The two sides squared off across a field, defined by police cord...
-
I was gambling in Havana, I took a little risk Send lawyers, guns and money Dad, get me out of this —Warren Zevon, Lawyers, Guns, and Money ...
-
Re-posted with Oscar night open thread in comments below! Good news and bad. Our associates from the Storyboard blog have brought over three...
-
Abraham Lincoln once said that "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North," and these are the principles I carry wi...
No comments:
Post a Comment