Update: No broadcast tonight.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
I'll be livestreaming this evening around 9PM Pacific.
Tomorrow I'm going to attempt a live interview on location with James LaFond, "Baltimore's violence guy, who is in Portland.
James teaches fighting techniques and writes prolifically on violence and other things.
Here's Kevin Grace's interview with James from a couple of years ago:
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sanity Fair
"Antifascist" demonstration Portland, Oregon. August 17, 2019. The two sides squared off across a field, defined by police cord...
-
I was gambling in Havana, I took a little risk Send lawyers, guns and money Dad, get me out of this —Warren Zevon, Lawyers, Guns, and Money ...
-
Re-posted with Oscar night open thread in comments below! Good news and bad. Our associates from the Storyboard blog have brought over three...
-
"Are you kidding me? John McCain is a lunatic. 'More wars.' Where, John? Who do you have in mind? Anyone in particular? Or is i...